FAE SCL/HY Stump Cutter – Excavator Attachment
Disc stump cutter for excavators.
The SCL/HY is a new compact stump cutter for removing individual stumps in forests, parks, roadside and on river banks. Its smaller size makes it very easy to maneuver and suitable for small and midsize excavators (4 to 7.5 t). The piston engine (with manually controlled variable displacement) makes it easy to use on different excavators with different oil flow rates.
SCL/HY has a disc stump cutter with type L fixed teeth, making it possible to cut stumps solely through the lateral movement of the head rather than through difficult maneuvering of the excavator. Additionally, the hydraulically adjustable front hood with 12 V diverter valve and the integrated bracket on the machine body make milling work very easy. It comes equipped with a belt transmission and various easily replaceable components.
The standard equipment includes:
- 32/65cc variable manual displacement hydraulic piston motor with relief and anticavitation valve – (50-100 L/min – 13-26 GPM)
- flow control system valve
- diverter valve (plug in and play)
- safety and anticavitation valve
- enclosed / anti dust machine body
- motor enclosed in the frame
- belt transmission
- bulkhead for hydraulic connections
- hydraulic front hood
- front fixed thumb bracked
- screwed dual row protection chains
Available on demand: customized attachment bracket with pins, customized attachment bracket with pins and leg.
1. Austral, NSW, 2179.
2. Dandenong South, VIC, 3175.
Delivery is also available, please contact our team for a quote on freight.