FAE UML/SSL – UML/SSL/VT – BL Forestry Mulcher – Skid Steer Attachment
Forestry mulcher with bite limiter rotor system.
Robust and compact, the UML/SSL is renowned for its ergonomic design that guarantees excellent visibility for the operator during various situations. Thanks to the diverter valve kit option, it can be utilized with any brand of skid steer on the market. The VT version with automatic variable displacement hydraulic motor increases productivity by up to 50% and simultaneously reduces fuel consumption.
The standard equipment includes:
• enclosed machine body
• belt transmission
• hydraulic piston motor 63cc with relief and anticavitation valve (UML/SSL) – (130 – 150 L/min)
• 110/60cc variable torque hydraulic piston motor (UML/SSL/VT) – (130 – 200 L/min / 30 – 55 GPM)
• hydraulic hoses
• hydraulic hood
• adjustable skids
• welded counter blade
• working pressure control gauge
• push frame
• dual row protection chains
• anti-dust rear hood
• motor integrated into the frame
Available on demand: customized setting hydraulic motor, diverter valve, oil cooler kit, roof mounted cooler, multiple tooth options, Sonic system, rotor bite limiter (UML/SSL/VT).
1. Austral, NSW, 2179.
2. Dandenong South, VIC, 3175.
Delivery is also available, please contact our team for a quote on freight.